2009/12/12

Galactic Caravan Remix Japan Tour

I wanted to share with everyone some photos from the Galactic Caravan Remix Japan Tour.

Check out some Photos from the Tokyo retailers - thank you tower, hmv, techniques, disc union and everyone!!!

The first mix pictures are from the Osaka party at Club Triangle with DJ Compufunk & Jakam - thank you Triangle for such a nice party. Thank you Maaaaco and Yuuuuka for coming to the party!!!

Here are few photos from the Okinawa party at the Boogie Building "thank you Yamada and Boogie Crew"for a great night and my time in around the city. Than you "Keiichi" for taking care of us in "Naha". I met some real cool people there along with some of the Underground Gallery retailers, thank you Mr. Kayano Freeek Show record store and Mr. Toguchi at Takara records - You Played Great Dj Set!

Most Importantly to Underground Gallery - my brotha Ish,and my sistas Rie & Maria and Chifuuuuuuu for everything and taking care of me. I am living my dream of making music and traveling the world and for you i thank you for all your hard work and most importantly your "LOVE". Your are my family I love you!!

Franki juncaj aka DJ 3000 - Motech